Well I am in the salon ready to meet the girls for our Pre Back to Work Staff Meeting!! How exciting!!!!!
Just a few quick reminders of how things will work as from tomorrow to keep you, me and the team safe.
· Think about what you actually NEED to bring into the salon for your appointment. The less the better!!! (Please do wear a coat as you may be asked to wait outside if we have too many clients in the salon on your arrival. See next point to avoid this.)
· Arrive on time for your appointment. Avoid being early or late where possible.
· Please come alone to your appointment where possible.
· Consider pre paying for your treatments online. Head to www.bridgebeauty.com
· Have in mind a date for your next booking, or book ahead online.
· When you arrive please wear your face covering (unless exempt) and use sanitiser provided. You can scan the NHS code if you are using the NHS App. Please follow your Therapists instruction as to where to go next in order to keep to social distancing.
· We will be enforcing the Cancellation Policy so please give us 24hrs minimum notice if you cannot make your appointment or we will charge 50% of your total booking cost. (Covid-19 reasons exempt) Please see our cancellation policy here https://www.bridgebeauty.com/cancellation-policy/
· Please read and adhere to our pre appointment Covid-19 Text/Emails and DO NOT attend if you have any of the symptoms listed or if you have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 or suspected Covid-19. Please follow NHS guidelines on self isolation you can read them here When to self-isolate and what to do – Coronavirus (COVID-19) – NHS (www.nhs.uk)
Our promise to you is that we will do everything in our power to keep the salon clean, safe and Covid secure. Whilst still being a warm, welcoming and relaxing place to be with amazing Beauty Treatments.
We literally can’t wait to welcome you all back!!
Hannah & The BB Team xxx