Cancellation, Lateness and No Shows
Unfortunately due to a rising number of NO SHOWS and LAST MINUTE cancellations which seriously impact the Business, we have decided to highlight our rules clearly below, when making a booking with us you agree to abide by these rules.
- All appointments, whether they are booked in person, over the phone or online will require card details to secure bookings. Card details will be stored securely by stripe in their secure vault. For ALL BOOKINGS (online, in person or over the phone) we request that you pay 50% deposit of the treatment(s) value to secure a booking.
APPOINTMENT CONFIRMATION AND REMINDERS
- You will be sent a confirmation email at the time of booking and then email and text reminders 48 hours before your appointment which should allow you ample time to make arrangements to attend your appointment or alternatively change / cancel your appointment.
CANCELLATIONS OVER 24 HOURS NOTICE
- If you give us more than 24 hours notice, we won’t charge you a penny. Instead we will try our best to change your booking times to another date / time to suit.
CANCELLATIONS LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the start time of your appointment, regardless of whether you have booked online, in person or over the phone, we will charge your stored card at 50% of the full treatment cost.
- If you are running late, you must let us know as soon as possible. If you are 5-10 minutes late arriving will do our best to continue with your treatments in the shortened time frame. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment you will be charged 100% of the value of the appointment however, we may have to change the treatments you have booked to what we actually have time to achieve.
- We take no shows very seriously as it significantly affects our cash flow. If you fail to show up for your appointment we will charge your stored card at 80% of the value of the appointment.
MANAGING YOUR OWN APPOINTMENTS
- You can manage your own appointments by logging into your account on our website – here you can book, cancel or reschedule.
- We offer a waiting list if you wanted a particular time and day. However please note – that if you’re added to a waiting list for a new appointment, your original appointment will still be open and is subject to the same cancellation policy above so if you know that you are not going to be able to make the original appointment, please cancel 24 hours before
Retaining deposit and charging cancellation and no show fees, why so harsh? Well, when you make a booking for a time, you’re making a commitment. Likewise, we’re also making a commitment to be ready with the necessary staﬀ member(s), a room and any other resources and consumables. We also deny other clients whom might want that time slot, so that we are ready to perform the treatments for you upon your arrival.
We certainly do not enjoy charging fees due to no-shows or last minute cancellations. Without a doubt, we would very much prefer to give our clients the full value of their booked treatments, and deliver a result!
a) to provide you a high standard of service by fully trained beauty therapists, while maintaining our integrity as an ethical company serving our local community and beyond
b) to work hard for your 100% satisfaction
c) to oﬀer competitive pricing for all our treatments
Nail Guarantee & Repairs Policy
Please remember, nails are jewels, not tools. Be kind to your nails and they will look beautiful for weeks after your service.
Please note our policy on nails.
- Traditional polish services are not guaranteed.
- Enhancements and gel polish manicures are guaranteed for 48 hours after your appointment.
- If you lose an enhancement or notice chips or lifting within 48 hours, please call us immediately on 02380 269992 to schedule a free repair.
- Any chips or lifting reported after 48 hours from original appointment will be charged at our normal repair rate.
We politely request that undergarments are worn for all massage services.
Lash Extensions Policy
There is a strict no refund policy on lash extensions and infills.
- Because lash extensions require such gentle and strict maintenance requirements, we are unable to guarantee your lashes.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with your service, please communicate your concerns within 48 hours. A complimentary touch-up is available if concerns are voiced within 48 hours.
- All touch-up appointments must be within 7 days of your initial service appointment.
- In the case of an allergic reaction, your Eyelash Extensions will be removed free of charge.
- You must turn up to your appointment with clean lashes to reduce unnecessary time for our lash technician to do this.
- If you turn up to an infill appointment with less than 50% of the lashes you will be charged for a full set.
- We regret that in order to maintain our high standards we do not carry out infills on other salons lash work. A patch test must be carried out 24 hours before your appointment.
Health & wellbeing of our clients and staff
We would like to outline a couple of areas below.
We are complying with current government guidance as outlined here
From 1 April, updated guidance advises people with symptoms of a respiratory infection, including COVID-19, and a high temperature or who feel unwell, to try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people until they feel well enough to resume normal activities and they no longer have a high temperature.
If you have tested positive for covid within the last 5 days, we would urge you to reschedule your appointment until you are recovered in a bid to help reduce the spread of the infection.
From time to time people are sick (vomit) either at home, at their work place or in a public place. Unfortunately it is not possible to distinguish between the causes, and therefore it is essential that the same rule of exclusion applies in all cases of vomiting or Diarrhoea.
Diarrhoea and/or vomiting commonly can be caused by a number of different germs, including viruses, parasites and bacteria. Infections can be easily spread from person to person. We politely request that any clients that are suffering with the symptoms of diarrhoea and vomiting stay away from the salon and are free of symptoms for 48 hours (the ‘48 hour rule’) and feel well. We insist on the same from our staff.