Unfortunately due to a number of NO SHOWS and last minute cancellations which seriously impact the Business, we have decided to highlight and set up some fair rules:
1. Choose your booking time wisely. Please make sure that booking time you chose won’t impact your busy timetable. We will ask you to pay 50% deposit of the treatment(s) value to secure booking.
2. Don’t panic, it’s not the end of world… If you need to cancel, just give as at least 24h notice* and we won’t charge you a penny. Instead we will try our best to change your booking times. * by 24h notice we mean 24 hours before the time of your appointment.
3. However… If you give us less then 24h notice or NO SHOW for your booked appointment(s) We reserve the right to retain in full your deposit to recover our costs.
4. Retain full deposit, why so harsh? Well, when you make a booking for a time, you’re making a commitment. Likewise, we’re also making a commitment to be ready with the necessary staﬀ member(s), a room and any other resources and consumables. We also deny other clients whom might want that time slot, so that we are ready to perform the treatments for you upon your arrival.
We certainly do not enjoy retaining fees, due to no-shows or last minute cancellations. Without a doubt, we would very much prefer to give our clients the full value of their booked treatments, and deliver a result!
5. Look out for confirmation. It is courtesy only but we will try our best to text you a reminder of your booking time. However if you do not receive one, please attend your appointment or contact us just to double check.
6. We promise…
a) to provide you a high standard of service by fully trained beauty therapists, while maintaining our integrity as an ethical company serving our local community and beyond
b) to work hard for your 100% satisfaction
c) to oﬀer competitive pricing for all our treatments